What are the biggest obstacles we face as we try to share our faith with others?
The Plight of Our Neighbor
- Read Matthew 9:36-38. What does Jesus mean when He says that “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few”?
- Read Romans 9:3-4. How far was Paul willing to go to have others know the truth? What would it take for us to have that same passion?
- Why should our love for our neighbor inspire us to share the gospel with them?
- How do we balance our concern for the physical needs of our neighbors with their spiritual needs?
The Call of Our Lord
- Read Matthew 5:14-16. How can our “good deeds” shed the light that Jesus is talking about to the world around us?
- Read Matthew 28:18-20. Why should we take this Great Commission personally?
The Power of Our Story
- Read Exodus 3:11-12. How does God respond to Moses when His servant asks, “Who am I, that I should go….”?
- Read 1 Timothy 1:15-16. How does God use Paul’s broken story to build His kingdom?
- Share examples of how other people’s God story has changed your story.